Updated September 19, 2023
Think you’re too big to ride a mobility scooter? Think again! There are some models available that will easily carry even 350 lb (pound) people and fold up so you can take them anywhere you want to go, from doctor’s appointments and restaurants to the mall or on vacation. We have listed the top 2 folding mobility scooters for 350 lb (pound) people so you can pick out the perfect one for your needs. We have also listed below the list of the top 6 folding mobility scooters for 300 lb (pound) people.
Best Folding Mobility Scooters For 350 lb (Pound) Person
The Pride Mobility ZT10 is an affordable four-wheel recreational scooter for those needing extra stability while riding. It has a low center of gravity, making it easy to steer and control. The suspension system makes this model very smooth and comfortable. With its large wheels and high weight capacity, the Pride Mobility ZT10 offers excellent maneuverability and traction in all types of terrain.
- Pride’s intelligent-turning
- Battery Powered
- LED headlights
- Push Handles
- 4-wheel stability
- CTS Suspension
- Product weight: 100 pounds
- How much weight (of the people) can the product support? Support up to 400 lbs.
Product rating: 4.6/5
Bestseller Foldable Power Wheelchairs
Drive Medical Phoenix HD is a lightweight, compact, and versatile mobility scooter that folds down into a convenient size when not in use. Designed for medical patients, the elderly, and disabled individuals, the Phoenix HD is equipped with a rearview camera that helps riders see what is behind them and a front view mirror. The Phoenix HD also has a comfortable seat and footrests, adjustable hand grips, and a push bar for added safety.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Over 15 Miles Per Charge
- Durable Frame
- Foldable Design
- 14-month warranty
- 4 mph
- Product weight: 129 pounds
- How much weight (of the people) can the product support?: Up to 350 pounds.
Product rating: 4/5
Folding Mobility Scooters For 300 Lb (Pound) Person
- 1. MALISA Mobility Scooters For Adults | 330 lb
- 2. Furgle 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter | 300 lb
- 3. Folding Electric Power Mobility Scooter For Seniors | 300 lb
- 4. BUZZAROUND EX Extreme 4-Wheel Scooter | 330 lb
- 5. Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Scooter | 300 lb
- 6. Drive Medical PHOENIX HD 4 Mobility Scooter | 350 lb
No matter what you plan to do with your mobility scooter, you cannot go wrong when you purchase a Malisa mobility scooter. The Z-4 long-range mobility scooter is specifically powered for adults with a seat and can hold a weight capacity of 330lbs. The five-star rated stylish four-wheel mobility scooter cannot disappoint.
If you plan to have a lightweight and easy-to-disassemble scooter, look to the Furgle 4-wheel mobility scooter. With a load capacity of 300lbs, the device is convenient and best for your close travel. Nevertheless, with a star rating of 4.2, the scooter has a driving distance of 13 miles per charge and can comfortably climb any slope.
Bestseller Wheelchair Cleaners
If traveling is your top interest, this scooter is specifically meant for you. With a long-range power extended battery, the folding electric mobility scooter can effectively serve your needs for a long time without any structural problems.
In addition, the device has a weight capacity of 300lbs and a maximum forward speed of 4.97mph. Reviewers ranging from young adults to seniors love its effective performance and durability. It has a rating of 4.8.
Want a scooter with standard features for your riding experience? Try the BUZZAROUND EX Extreme 4-Wheel Scooter. The improved technologies in these items enable users to enjoy every bit, including a 5-mile-per-hour speed. It weighs 150 lbs and can accommodate a maximum weight of 330 lbs.
This travel scooter disassembles in a few minutes, making transportation from one destination to the other a breeze! Additionally, its convenience has made it the most reliable scooter, with a star rating of 4.7.
If you are looking for a speedy and convenient scooter all in one, then the Drive Medical Scout Compact travel scooter is your deal. You can enjoy every ride with a height-adjustable swivel seat, a delta tiller, a basket, and flat-free non-marking tires.
Bestseller Wheelchair Cover
Moreover, the adjustable, compact scooter weighs 95lbs and can hold a weight capacity of 300lbs. Due to its effectiveness with people of all ages, the device has a rating of 4.4.
Unlike other scooters, the Drive Medical PHOENIX HD 4 Mobility Scooter is a maneuverable heavy-duty scooter with portability and convenience. With a comfortable seat, rechargeable long-life battery, and a portable design for travel, you can purchase this device confidently, and it will serve all your needs.
The item weighs 129 lbs with a folding seat of 20 inches and can hold a maximum weight of 350 lbs. Having a relative speed of 4mph, the item has a rating of 4.6.
Folding mobility scooters play a significant role in providing assistance to those who have difficulty walking. They are usually used by the elderly and disabled individuals. These mobility scooters are available in different sizes and designs depending on their intended purpose. If you are looking for a mobility scooter for 350 lb person, then check out these 2 options above in the top section, or for a 300-350lb person, you pick any of the other 6 mobility scooters mentioned in the second section.
From the Blog
- 8 Best 2-Seater Mobility ScootersUpdated September 17, 2023 Long rides with a scooter can be enjoyable. However, do you know what would … Read more
- Top Rollators For 350 lb PersonUpdated October 25, 2022 We have created a short list of the top 2 Rollators for 350 lb … Read more
- Best Folding Mobility Scooters For 350 lb (Pound) Person [+ 300 lb people]Updated September 19, 2023 Think you’re too big to ride a mobility scooter? Think again! There are some … Read more
- Top 6 Folding Mobility Scooters For 300 Lb (Pound) Person [redirected]Updated March 11, 2023 Based on your needs, folding mobility scooters can be essential in running your day-to-day … Read more
- 8 Best Mobility Scooter Brands Available In The United StatesUpdated October 25, 2022 Buying a mobility scooter could be both an exhilarating and nerve-wracking process. You are … Read more
- 5 Best Wheelchair Covers Updated January 16, 2023 What is a Wheelchair Cover? A wheelchair is a chair with rear wheels and … Read more
- 5 Best Wheelchair Blankets Updated January 16, 2023 What are wheelchair blankets, and what do they do? A lap duvet is a … Read more
- 10 Best Wheelchair Anti-Tippers Updated January 16, 2023 What is the purpose of wheelchair anti-tippers? For patients who have trouble walking, the … Read more
- 5 Best Portable Wheelchair Lifts Updated January 16, 2023 What are the benefits of using a portable wheelchair lift? A lift wheelchair is for those … Read more
For information purposes only. Not medical advice.
Bestseller Mobility Scooters
Bestseller Foldable Power Wheelchairs