Updated October 25, 2022
Think you’re too big to ride a mobility scooter? Think again! There are some models available that will easily carry even 350 lb (pound) people and fold up so you can take them anywhere you want to go, from doctor’s appointments and restaurants to the mall or on vacation. We have listed the top 2 folding mobility scooters for 350 lb (pound) people so you can pick out the perfect one for your needs.
Best Folding Mobility Scooters For 350 lb (Pound) Person
The Pride Mobility ZT10 is an affordable four-wheel recreational scooter for those needing extra stability while riding. It has a low center of gravity, making it easy to steer and control. The suspension system makes this model very smooth and comfortable. With its large wheels and high weight capacity, the Pride Mobility ZT10 offers excellent maneuverability and traction in all types of terrain.
- Pride’s intelligent-turning
- Battery Powered
- LED headlights
- Push Handles
- 4-wheel stability
- CTS Suspension
- Product weight: 100 pounds
- How much weight (of the people) can the product support? Support up to 400 lbs.
Product rating: 4.6/5
Drive Medical Phoenix HD is a lightweight, compact, and versatile mobility scooter that folds down into a convenient size when not in use. Designed for medical patients, the elderly, and disabled individuals, the Phoenix HD is equipped with a rearview camera that helps riders see what is behind them and a front view mirror. The Phoenix HD also has a comfortable seat and footrests, adjustable hand grips, and a push bar for added safety.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Over 15 Miles Per Charge
- Durable Frame
- Foldable Design
- 14-month warranty
- 4 mph
- Product weight: 129 pounds
- How much weight (of the people) can the product support?: Up to 350 pounds.
Product rating: 4/5
Folding mobility scooters plays a significant role in providing assistance to those who have difficulty walking. They are usually used by the elderly and disabled individuals. These mobility scooters are available in different sizes and designs depending on their intended purpose. If you are looking for a mobility scooter for 350 lb person, then check out these 2 options above.
From the Blog
- 8 Best 2-Seater Mobility ScootersUpdated October 26, 2022 Long rides with a scooter can be enjoyable. However, do you know what would…
- Top Rollators For 350 lb PersonUpdated October 25, 2022 We have created a short list of the top 2 Rollators for 350 lb…
- Best Folding Mobility Scooters For 350 lb (Pound) PersonUpdated October 25, 2022 Think you’re too big to ride a mobility scooter? Think again! There are some…
- Top 6 Folding Mobility Scooters For 300 Lb (Pound) PersonUpdated October 25, 2022 Based on your needs, folding mobility scooters can be essential in running your day-to-day…
- 8 Best Mobility Scooter Brands Available In The United StatesUpdated October 25, 2022 Buying a mobility scooter could be both an exhilarating and nerve-wracking process. You are…
- 5 Best Wheelchair Covers Updated October 25, 2022 What is a Wheelchair Cover? A wheelchair is a chair with rear wheels and…
- 5 Best Wheelchair Blankets Updated August 26, 2022 What are wheelchair blankets, and what do they do? A lap duvet is a…
- 10 Best Wheelchair Anti-Tippers Updated August 26, 2022 What is the purpose of wheelchair anti-tippers? For patients who have trouble walking, the…
- 5 Best Portable Wheelchair Lifts Updated August 26, 2022 What are the benefits of using a portable wheelchair lift? A lift wheelchair is for those…
For information purposes only. Not medical advice.